Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Zumba

Lance and I just got Wii, so I have been trying to find Wii games that i can help me work out when I can get to the gym. The first one I got is this one.

Next week is my first weight in for my celebrity fit club, I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time. Wish me luck!
I have been reading alot of weight loss blogs, they have given me bunch of ideas and have been a big inspiration for me..
I wrote before about having my goal about my boyfriends sisters wedding. Well i am going to Georgia in four months. So i have done a mini goal. First of all its to lose 10lbs a month so be down fourty pounds by the time I go to Georgia. With this goal i will be writing down all i eat and all my calories. Also I will be planning out my meals.
I NEED THIS! I WANT THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment