Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CANT.....GIVE....UP!


I should of put this picture first. This is picture is what made me think, "What the hell am I doing to my self?" I told myself I would never be this big.
So I made a competition for myself. My boyfriends sister is getting married in September. I have a dress that I kept for years. Its a size 16..i am currently a size 20-22..depends on the style of clothes. I have eight months to be able to get into my dress. If I get that goal I decided Im going to treat myself in either getting my hair done or a tattoo. I haven't really decided. Here is a picture of me when I last wore it about 7 years ago.


Here is a better picture of the dress. I think its so beautiful!

I think this will help me stay focus and keep having motivation! what do you all think? Also I have a short term goal down...in four months I will be going to Georgia for a week with some of my girl friends and my goal is about 40 pounds. that means i will be able to lose about 10 or so pounds a month. I dont want to go to the beach feeling uncomfortable..That has happen to me before recently when I spent a night in a hotel and when we went swimming..there was a group of people mooing at me. It was absolutely horrible.

So I have been thinking a lot lately on buying a bike with my tax money..I have had the one I have now since I was 15 and Im turning 23 on Saturday!! I really like the old style bikes like in the 50's and 60's...here is a picture of something i might get...Its sooo fricken goregous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment